- Firstly I apply a Nivea Non – Oil Moisturiser using my hands in upward motions on my face and neck
- I have oily skin, so to improve the base for the application of the foundation and to control the excess oil, I apply a Primer. I am using MAC – Prep & Prime (skin base visage) I have recently just purchased this product and falling in love already, it gives such a lovely soft texture, which has allowed for an evan application and allowing the foundation to stay in place longer.
- For an every day look, I want a light coverage. In the Summer I used the NARS – Tinted Moisturiser (St Mortiz) but unfortunately started making me a little orange, so I am trying out MAC – Pro Longwear (NC25) this product is light weight with a sheer to medium coverage.
- To set the foundation, I have used MAC – Prep & Prime Transparency Finishing Powder I think this is key to setting your foundation, to last longer and the product is also transparent which will not apply an extra shade on top.
- Eyebrows, I am awful at doing my eyebrows, but to make them look a little thicker and have more colour, I used MAC – eyeshadow (Handwritten) with soft brush strokes and finish it off with MAYBELLINE – Brown drama (dark Brown)
- To warm Up my Face I use MAC – Powder Blush (Fleur Power) on the apples of my cheeks and MAC – Mineralize Skin-Finish Natural (Give Me Sun) lightly on my cheek bones and my forehead. With previously applying the transparency powder to set my foundation, it has allowed me have a natural blended finish with bronzer and blusher.
- I Love Eye-Liner, I think it makes me look more awake and bigger eyes. I use Liquid Eye-Liner from Rimmel – GLAM’EYES as well as a generous application of MAXFACTOR – MASTERPIECEMAX mascara.
Thanks for checking out my blog,
Lots of Love xxx