Here is a quick post, before I go off to my make-up course tonight, Being a Uni student, cooking meals is time-consuming right? but here is a quick cheap stir fry which will fill you up and it is so simple.
You are gonna need:
- oil (sesame oil)
- rice noodles
- Soy or Tamari (gluten free option) Sauce
- & what ever vegetables you have in your fridge – mine was mushrooms, peas, goji-berries and broccoli.
5 minutes starting now!
- put the kettle on
- get the pan on, put a splash of oil and chopped up chilli in
- place the rice noodles in a bowl and pour in boiling hot water to cover them, leave it there to soak.
- chop vegetables up and put in the pan
- add soy or tamari sauce stir up for a few minutes
- drain the rice noodles and place the veg in the dish
TA DAH! … see told you its quick, cheap and not a faff being healthy and cooking yummy fresh food!
Go try it out, Lots of Love xxx