Good evening guys, I have been really poorly today, so it gave me the opportunity to do a recipe post for you guys.
So today I made an Aubergine curry which was so delicious and will last for another 2/3 meals, so altogether its makes for four meals.
1 Sweet Potato
1 can of Kidney beans
1 Cup of lentils
1 can of tomatoes
couple of mushrooms
Tamari Sauce (gluten free soy sauce)
Both my canned foods are by Mr. Organic, as it is only the ingredient and water with no preservatives.
- so first in a pan, put some oil, chopped up chilli and ginger and cook for 3 minutes
- chop up all the vegetables; aubergine, sweet potato and mushrooms.
- place vegetables in the pan with tamari sauce and stir-fry for 5 minutes
- pour in can of tomatoes, kidney beans, cup of lentils and a splash of hot water. if needed keep an eye to see if more water needs to be added.
- leave on a low – medium heat for 20-30 minutes and keep stirring.
- whilst that is cooking, boil some rice.
when thats all done put together and enjoy!
Hope you guys enjoy and this keeps you warm!
Lots of love