Here is a curated gift guide of ideas for skin and hair Christmas presents. I have accumulated a range of products which are my personal favourite, hope it inspires you! Enjoy!
Ren Skincare is my all time favourite, I adore the products individually and what Ren stands for as a brand. Ren Skincare, by 2021 pledge to be 100% recycled and recyclable. Not only that but vegan and cruelty free. It is such a lovely and delicate product line, and would really recommend.
- Ever Calm Balm: This is the hero of all heroes, when it comes to soothing sensitive, irritated skin. This is an overnight pamper essential, suitable for all skin types.
- Ever Calm Global Protection Moisturiser: This is my go to moisturiser, and I would also recommend it to any one with sensitive/blemished skin. This is designed to be protective again day to day pollution/toxins.
- Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser: A 3 in 1 Cleanser! This is a super star product – Step 1, when coming out the packaging, it is a jelly form and when applying it on to the skin gives a lovely enriched massage which evolves into an oil which is going to remove your makeup, pollution and spf. When water is applied it turns into a milky consistency which will then pick up and lift the dirt, leaving the skin feeling fresh and clean!
- The Ren Skincare Clean Start Kit: This is a perfect introduction to the brand, before investing into the normal size products. This is an amazing deal for 6 travel size products at the price of £35 which I think is amazing! This should last you for a week at least! As well as good for stocking filler.
- Scent To Sleep Gift Set: The gift of good sleep! The dreamiest duo of ultra calming and soothing application and scent to drift you off to sleep! Such a lovely gift!
This is my lovely friend Jutta Klee Chapman’s beautiful soap brand, which she makes herself at her house. All individually hand made with the most gorgeous ingredients, smelling absolutely incredible! Not to be biased but they are such a gorgeous gift and so aesthetically pleasing!
This is the beauty tools, that I love and 100% recommend!
- Illuminated Makeup Mirror: I actually got this as a gift last year and really couldn’t recommend it enough! It was something I didn’t even think about asking for, however it is SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA! For those getting ready in the dark, or not the right lighting, this is your best friend and a daily essential! – such a good price also.
- Face Halo Reusable Makeup Removing Pads: Another of my daily essentials! The multi-use remover pads are designed to be kind to the skin, meaning they can be used on any skin type. Lasting for up to 200 wash cycles, this product is simple to use and easy to maintain, plus a friend to the environment thanks to their reusability.
- Aurelia Muslin Cloths: I thought these were a super pretty gift, I adore the packaging. The indulgent Aurelia Weekend Muslin is soft bamboo applicator cloths. These muslin cloths, which are appropriate for all over body use, and stimulate circulation by exfoliating the complexion without scratching the skin’s surface. Helps to enhance the penetration and release of impurities when cleansing.
The most luxurious, pampering brand – my favourite! If you are missing the smells and luxurious enriching oils from the Spa, then look no further.
- Hold Of Happiness Set: This set has been designed to inspire optimism and positivity in ones self. The scents are so uplifting and very fresh and calming. Contains; Positivity Bath & Body Oil, Positivity Bath & Shower Gel & A Positivity Candle.
- Sleep Mist Cracker: A lovely idea for hanging on the Christmas tree or a stocking filler. I am a lover of a pillow mist, they just smell so incredible and puts you in the right mind set to be sent off to sleep.
- Espa Winter Spice Deluxe Candle: There is no Christmas with out a gorgeous festive scent candle.
- Sweet Dream Collection: includes; Overnight Hydration Therapy, Soothing Bath & Body Oil, Soothing Candle, Optimal Rejuvenating Night Booster & Eye Mask. I adore the Espa body oils, the loveliest and luxurious 5 minutes of pamper heaven!
- Myrrh & Tonka: Quite a deep leather woody tone, one of my absolute favourite! It lasts for so long and I always get so many compliments when wearing it.
- Pomegranate Noir: A huge favourite for everyone, if you aren’t to sure what Jo Malone scent of fragrance/candle/soaps etc. this is the winner! Such a gorgeous deep floral scent but not sweet.
- YSL Libra: Very into my warm note fragrances. This is another deep scent, smells very elegant!
- Salvatore Ferragamo La Corte: potentially the most luxurious but very luxurious and suites both summer and winter scents.
- Jo Malone Christmas Cracker
Items which I think are essentials but the cutest stocking fillers or as presents to say the least!
- The Slip Pure Silk Slim Scrunchies Bauble: A festive present filled with silk scrunchies which are the best scrunchies to support the health of your hair.
- Asos Tortoise Claw Clip: Such a pretty clip and such an easy way to throw your hair up and look like you’ve made an effort. Just super easy to put your hair up as well as not damaging your hair with putting it in scrunchies all the time.
- Mini Wet Brush: essential for the hand bag! I never go out without mine.
- Tangle Teezer Vented Brush: This is incredible. The easy dry and go vented hair brush is designed for minimal time when drying your hair as well as less frizz!!!
- Nap & Co Large Silk Scrunchies: My favourite silk brand, again lovely silk scrunchies and so pretty! this is the larger style of the scrunchies.
- Nap & Co Slim Silk Scrunchies:
Olaplaex was famous for in salon treatments, they have now been so highly demanded they have now designed them to be at-home treatments.
- No.3 Treatment: I have been using these for a few months now due to my hair giving up on me! It is a saviour and I must admit I see such a difference. I used this once a week.
- Olaplaex Holiday Hair Fix: Four-piece set of restoring hair products, Weekly No 3 Hair Perfector works to restore hair bonds, No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo cleanses and restores dry hair, No 5 Conditioner helps to maintain healthy hair, Includes leave-in treatment No 6 Bond Smoother.
- Pixie Beauty Plump Collagen Boost Masks: Pixi Beauty is a very loved brand. These are such reasonable price, perfect for those stocking fillers or presents for your friends and family. Or even secret Santa! you cannot go wrong. The plump collagen boost masks are designed with enriched and expertly curated ingredients which promote a glow and vibrant complexion. The radiance-boosting mask saturates skin with the powers of elasticity-boosting Phyto-Collagen and potent antioxidants that work together to protect and plump for a more youthful and healthy appearance.
- Pixie Beauty Glow Glycolic Boost Masks: These are designed to leave the skin looking renewed and luminous. Adhering comfortably like a second skin, the exfoliating face mask contains 5% Glycolic Acid plus a dose of Aloe Vera and Ginseng to help improve and maintain a radiant and glowing visage. Delivers an instant brightening and hydrating effect.
- Peacci S.K.I.N Full Kit: This is a brand is known for providing quality nail professional products not only for beauty technicians but anyone! They have now launched their Peacci S.K.I.N, an at-home professional quality ManiPedi range. It is so lovely, especially as we can’t really book in a spa at the moment they have brought it home for us. It is such as treat, as well as vegan and cruelty-free.
- Peacci S.K.I.N Manipedi Trio:This is the smaller kit, this includes the scrub, mani mask and cream.
- Frank Body Anti Drama Face Mask: What I loved about this, is that you could get a few masks out of this product and it is such a reasonable price. A perfect stocking filler or secret Santa.
- Jessica Cuticle Oil: This is one of my favourite essentials, to keeping nails/cuticles/hands hydrated and maintained. A product, you don’t always remember to get but makes your nails look super fresh!
- Aesop Hand Cream: An everyday essential. In you bag, in the car or by your bed side. Especially as well are cleaning are hands a lot at the moment and with very drying products it is important to look after our hands and give them some attention. Aesop is a lovely and luxurious brand. A rich blend of natural oils conditions and moisturises without leaving your hands feeling greasy and slippery. The aromatic moisturiser helps to protect your hands from the drying effects of environmental aggressors such as frequent hand washing, harsh weather, central heating or air conditioning.
Since being more aware of anti ageing and hair damage haha! I went a little more boujee, with a silk pillow case…however, I am obsessed!!! I have been absolutely loving my silk pillow, it feels so amazing to sleep on but also have massive impact when it comes to less damage to your skin and hair.
Here is a little more information from Slip: Unlike standard, synthetic fibre pillowcases, the highest grade (6A) long fibre mulberry silk with a 22 momme thickness has been utilised to create a luxurious night-time experience that is gentle on skin and hair. Refined over ten years to provide the ultimate in shine, thickness, softness and durability, the SlipSilk™ pillowcase has been shown to significantly reduce friction. It allows skin to breathe and glide, which reduces pressure on creased skin, and prevents hair from tangling and becoming damaged during sleep. Less absorbent than traditional pillowcases, it also protects the integrity of recently applied face creams to help maintain skin’s moisture.