Definitely needed one of these this morning, its been a hectic and amazing year and today I finally had a break to re-think and get back into blogging this summer, as I have missed it a lot. It will be a mixture of food, travelling, designs, working with designers and magazines and fashion. I hope you enjoy!Continue reading “Almond Iced Coffee”
Good evening guys, I have been really poorly today, so it gave me the opportunity to do a recipe post for you guys.
So today I made an Aubergine curry which was so delicious and will last for another 2/3 meals, so altogether its makes for four meals.Continue reading “Aubergine Curry”
So I haven’t been blogging recently as it has been very hectic but keep in tune as this weekend I have a few things coming your way!
So I hope everyone is having a lovely week, the weather is a bit gloomy but hey ho. So I thought I would share what I have been recently been up to in my Textiles course. So if you have seen my previous Textile blog post, then you would know that we have been exploring creating prints using the technique of screen print and now we are furthering these prints onto digital and further manipulating into more designs. At first I wasn’t enjoying creating new prints as my screen prints were finals and personally didn’t need carrying on but I got the hang of it and here we go!
Well doesn’t this look appetising! Today in class we learnt how to create wounds using FX wax and sculpturing cuts into the skin.
I learnt about what weapons create different wounds and how the skin turns different colour shades with different traumas.
Here is a quick post, before I go off to my make-up course tonight, Being a Uni student, cooking meals is time-consuming right? but here is a quick cheap stir fry which will fill you up and it is so simple.
You are gonna need:
- oil (sesame oil)
- rice noodles
- Soy or Tamari (gluten free option) Sauce
- & what ever vegetables you have in your fridge – mine was mushrooms, peas, goji-berries and broccoli.
5 minutes starting now!
- put the kettle on
- get the pan on, put a splash of oil and chopped up chilli in
- place the rice noodles in a bowl and pour in boiling hot water to cover them, leave it there to soak.
- chop vegetables up and put in the pan
- add soy or tamari sauce stir up for a few minutes
- drain the rice noodles and place the veg in the dish
TA DAH! … see told you its quick, cheap and not a faff being healthy and cooking yummy fresh food!
Go try it out, Lots of Love xxx
- Firstly I apply a Nivea Non – Oil Moisturiser using my hands in upward motions on my face and neck
- I have oily skin, so to improve the base for the application of the foundation and to control the excess oil, I apply a Primer. I am using MAC – Prep & Prime (skin base visage) I have recently just purchased this product and falling in love already, it gives such a lovely soft texture, which has allowed for an evan application and allowing the foundation to stay in place longer.
- For an every day look, I want a light coverage. In the Summer I used the NARS – Tinted Moisturiser (St Mortiz) but unfortunately started making me a little orange, so I am trying out MAC – Pro Longwear (NC25) this product is light weight with a sheer to medium coverage.
- To set the foundation, I have used MAC – Prep & Prime Transparency Finishing Powder I think this is key to setting your foundation, to last longer and the product is also transparent which will not apply an extra shade on top.
- Eyebrows, I am awful at doing my eyebrows, but to make them look a little thicker and have more colour, I used MAC – eyeshadow (Handwritten) with soft brush strokes and finish it off with MAYBELLINE – Brown drama (dark Brown)
- To warm Up my Face I use MAC – Powder Blush (Fleur Power) on the apples of my cheeks and MAC – Mineralize Skin-Finish Natural (Give Me Sun) lightly on my cheek bones and my forehead. With previously applying the transparency powder to set my foundation, it has allowed me have a natural blended finish with bronzer and blusher.
- I Love Eye-Liner, I think it makes me look more awake and bigger eyes. I use Liquid Eye-Liner from Rimmel – GLAM’EYES as well as a generous application of MAXFACTOR – MASTERPIECEMAX mascara.
Thanks for checking out my blog,
Lots of Love xxx
It is coming up to Halloween, so gives me the excuse to pop in some posts on make up design tutorials.
This is something a little bit different, not your typical skeleton or vampire!
I went for a more futuristic Alien theme.
Continue reading “ALIEN MAKE – UP”
“Baby it’s cold outsideeeee…”
This is my Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry.
The thing I love about this dish is that it is quick, cheap, simple, you can add something different each time and it would still work wonders and you can make a large portion and freeze it, which is brilliant if you are at University or your days are hectic to make something every day. Continue reading “Quick ‘warm me up’ Curry”
Phö – Vietnamese Restaurant
I thought I would start doing a review/ recommendations for Gluten Intolerant/ Healthy Restaurants, Just to show GF peeps a variation of restaurants where you can eat and just an excuse to share my fave fabulous restaurants!
Phö is one of my absolute favourite places to go! it is a Vietnamese restaurant which has a small amount of places it is branched in, they are mainly based in London and as well as in Brighton, which I go to, as that’s where I am based.
Honest to god guys, it is amazing here. Not only is the food incredible, fresh and reasonable price… it is gluten-free heaven!
The staff is so friendly and so caring when it comes to allergies and they don’t make you seem like an inconvenience. Continue reading “YOU GOTTA GO PHÖ! – One of my favourite GF Restaurants”
I love love love when winter pops along, it is slowly creeping up on us… and christmas which is very exciting.
Today my coat of the day was from Zara… surprise surprise! It is such a beautiful elegant coat with a luxe fur collar and gold zips. You can’t really go wrong with a black coat, it’s an essential and one which will never go out of fashion and goes with everything. This coat was actually from last year’s winter, but this high quality piece is so amazing I do believe they have bought it back in stock.
Continue reading “22nd October – Black Coat”