I’ve been experimenting, making yummy healthy, gluten free and vegan pancakes for pancake day. So here is my go at it;Continue reading “Pancake Day”
Tag Archives: bedroom
South Coast Roast
Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic
Over Christmas, one of my aims for when I came back from University was to go and Experience Charlotte Tilbury’s new store in Covent Garden and her amazing products. You enter girl heaven with one glimpse of the stunning display, glistening and standing out in comparison to the surrounded shops.
Rose Gold is a big trend, so I thought I would create a Rose gold ‘going out’ look, as it has such a pretty warmth and elegancy.
Blistering and Cuts FX
So in today’s make-up lesson I learnt about creating burns onto the skin, I learnt how to create this effect using Gelatine for the traumatised skin, which is falling off.
Keeping up with Amelia Taylor
So I haven’t been blogging recently as it has been very hectic but keep in tune as this weekend I have a few things coming your way!
So I hope everyone is having a lovely week, the weather is a bit gloomy but hey ho. So I thought I would share what I have been recently been up to in my Textiles course. So if you have seen my previous Textile blog post, then you would know that we have been exploring creating prints using the technique of screen print and now we are furthering these prints onto digital and further manipulating into more designs. At first I wasn’t enjoying creating new prints as my screen prints were finals and personally didn’t need carrying on but I got the hang of it and here we go!
Make-Course: gory wound
Well doesn’t this look appetising! Today in class we learnt how to create wounds using FX wax and sculpturing cuts into the skin.
I learnt about what weapons create different wounds and how the skin turns different colour shades with different traumas.
rush that fry
Here is a quick post, before I go off to my make-up course tonight, Being a Uni student, cooking meals is time-consuming right? but here is a quick cheap stir fry which will fill you up and it is so simple.
You are gonna need:
- oil (sesame oil)
- rice noodles
- Soy or Tamari (gluten free option) Sauce
- & what ever vegetables you have in your fridge – mine was mushrooms, peas, goji-berries and broccoli.
5 minutes starting now!
- put the kettle on
- get the pan on, put a splash of oil and chopped up chilli in
- place the rice noodles in a bowl and pour in boiling hot water to cover them, leave it there to soak.
- chop vegetables up and put in the pan
- add soy or tamari sauce stir up for a few minutes
- drain the rice noodles and place the veg in the dish
TA DAH! … see told you its quick, cheap and not a faff being healthy and cooking yummy fresh food!
Go try it out, Lots of Love xxx
Daily Make-Up Routine
- Firstly I apply a Nivea Non – Oil Moisturiser using my hands in upward motions on my face and neck
- I have oily skin, so to improve the base for the application of the foundation and to control the excess oil, I apply a Primer. I am using MAC – Prep & Prime (skin base visage) I have recently just purchased this product and falling in love already, it gives such a lovely soft texture, which has allowed for an evan application and allowing the foundation to stay in place longer.
- For an every day look, I want a light coverage. In the Summer I used the NARS – Tinted Moisturiser (St Mortiz) but unfortunately started making me a little orange, so I am trying out MAC – Pro Longwear (NC25) this product is light weight with a sheer to medium coverage.
- To set the foundation, I have used MAC – Prep & Prime Transparency Finishing Powder I think this is key to setting your foundation, to last longer and the product is also transparent which will not apply an extra shade on top.
- Eyebrows, I am awful at doing my eyebrows, but to make them look a little thicker and have more colour, I used MAC – eyeshadow (Handwritten) with soft brush strokes and finish it off with MAYBELLINE – Brown drama (dark Brown)
- To warm Up my Face I use MAC – Powder Blush (Fleur Power) on the apples of my cheeks and MAC – Mineralize Skin-Finish Natural (Give Me Sun) lightly on my cheek bones and my forehead. With previously applying the transparency powder to set my foundation, it has allowed me have a natural blended finish with bronzer and blusher.
- I Love Eye-Liner, I think it makes me look more awake and bigger eyes. I use Liquid Eye-Liner from Rimmel – GLAM’EYES as well as a generous application of MAXFACTOR – MASTERPIECEMAX mascara.
Thanks for checking out my blog,
Lots of Love xxx
ALIEN MAKE – UP
It is coming up to Halloween, so gives me the excuse to pop in some posts on make up design tutorials.
This is something a little bit different, not your typical skeleton or vampire!
I went for a more futuristic Alien theme.
Continue reading “ALIEN MAKE – UP”