It’s not to late for those last minute gifts! for your Mum, Friends, Family or your Girlfriend! Or even little Christmas stocking gifts. I’ve gathered a mix of different presents from the high street, So quickly read this, get ideas and get shopping! Continue reading “Last Minute Gift Ideas”
It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone! I’ve came back to blogging, as I have some helpful posts to share with you, about presents and outfits for this festive season, so keep in tune!
Over Christmas I was very blessed to receive a Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar! Click here to get your hands on one!
and I wanted to share how worth while it is, if it’s to get for yourself or your loved ones and maybe this will help with next year advent calendars. These calendars are very high end so I thought it would be good to go through the products with you as I love Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic.
So in this advent calendar, you have 12 boxes to open without any dates, so you can do as you please. I started roughly a couple a weeks ago and have just finished opening the final one, as well as finish the first product I received! Continue reading “Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar”
Definitely needed one of these this morning, its been a hectic and amazing year and today I finally had a break to re-think and get back into blogging this summer, as I have missed it a lot. It will be a mixture of food, travelling, designs, working with designers and magazines and fashion. I hope you enjoy!Continue reading “Almond Iced Coffee”
I’ve been experimenting, making yummy healthy, gluten free and vegan pancakes for pancake day. So here is my go at it;Continue reading “Pancake Day”
So I did an experiment with making a pizza, which is quick, simple and gluten free and so this is pizza experiment number one!
For the dough base I used 1 cup of Buckwheat Flour, pinch of salt, 1 table spoon of curry powder and gradually added water until necessary, you want the dough not to be sticky. I flattened the dough onto tin foil with my hands.
Toppings Topping Toppings!
Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
I placed the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes, whilst that was cooking I made some poached eggs to go on top.
To finish the pizza off, I added some spinach, avocado and sesame seeds.
This was so amazingly delicious! it only took 15 minutes and it is so simple and healthy!
Have a go!
Lots of Love
Good morning everyone! today I have a day off from University, which is such a blessing as I am so exhausted.
So today I tried something sort of different for breakfast and it was just so yummy. I love something sweet in the morning and this ticked all the boxes.
So I haven’t been blogging recently as it has been very hectic but keep in tune as this weekend I have a few things coming your way!
So I hope everyone is having a lovely week, the weather is a bit gloomy but hey ho. So I thought I would share what I have been recently been up to in my Textiles course. So if you have seen my previous Textile blog post, then you would know that we have been exploring creating prints using the technique of screen print and now we are furthering these prints onto digital and further manipulating into more designs. At first I wasn’t enjoying creating new prints as my screen prints were finals and personally didn’t need carrying on but I got the hang of it and here we go!
Well doesn’t this look appetising! Today in class we learnt how to create wounds using FX wax and sculpturing cuts into the skin.
I learnt about what weapons create different wounds and how the skin turns different colour shades with different traumas.
Here is a quick post, before I go off to my make-up course tonight, Being a Uni student, cooking meals is time-consuming right? but here is a quick cheap stir fry which will fill you up and it is so simple.
You are gonna need:
- oil (sesame oil)
- rice noodles
- Soy or Tamari (gluten free option) Sauce
- & what ever vegetables you have in your fridge – mine was mushrooms, peas, goji-berries and broccoli.
5 minutes starting now!
- put the kettle on
- get the pan on, put a splash of oil and chopped up chilli in
- place the rice noodles in a bowl and pour in boiling hot water to cover them, leave it there to soak.
- chop vegetables up and put in the pan
- add soy or tamari sauce stir up for a few minutes
- drain the rice noodles and place the veg in the dish
TA DAH! … see told you its quick, cheap and not a faff being healthy and cooking yummy fresh food!
Go try it out, Lots of Love xxx
- Firstly I apply a Nivea Non – Oil Moisturiser using my hands in upward motions on my face and neck
- I have oily skin, so to improve the base for the application of the foundation and to control the excess oil, I apply a Primer. I am using MAC – Prep & Prime (skin base visage) I have recently just purchased this product and falling in love already, it gives such a lovely soft texture, which has allowed for an evan application and allowing the foundation to stay in place longer.
- For an every day look, I want a light coverage. In the Summer I used the NARS – Tinted Moisturiser (St Mortiz) but unfortunately started making me a little orange, so I am trying out MAC – Pro Longwear (NC25) this product is light weight with a sheer to medium coverage.
- To set the foundation, I have used MAC – Prep & Prime Transparency Finishing Powder I think this is key to setting your foundation, to last longer and the product is also transparent which will not apply an extra shade on top.
- Eyebrows, I am awful at doing my eyebrows, but to make them look a little thicker and have more colour, I used MAC – eyeshadow (Handwritten) with soft brush strokes and finish it off with MAYBELLINE – Brown drama (dark Brown)
- To warm Up my Face I use MAC – Powder Blush (Fleur Power) on the apples of my cheeks and MAC – Mineralize Skin-Finish Natural (Give Me Sun) lightly on my cheek bones and my forehead. With previously applying the transparency powder to set my foundation, it has allowed me have a natural blended finish with bronzer and blusher.
- I Love Eye-Liner, I think it makes me look more awake and bigger eyes. I use Liquid Eye-Liner from Rimmel – GLAM’EYES as well as a generous application of MAXFACTOR – MASTERPIECEMAX mascara.
Thanks for checking out my blog,
Lots of Love xxx