Christmas is only round the corner! So I thought I would do a little helping hand and create a little HER gift guide, from stocking fillers to main presents. These are a few of my favourite things…
Hello everyone so people saw on my instagram snapchat the other week I made a delicious curry and was requested how I made it, so I thought this week I would share with you guys.
so for the meal I made the other week, it made 4 portions which molly and I had for dinner and then the next day both for lunch. At the begining of the week I chopped up a whole butternutsquash into chunks to use with in the week so for this recipe you can choose either sweet potato, butternut squash or potato.
- Madras spice paste
- 1 can of tomatos
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 red onion
- Handful of spinach
- In a saucepan put some oil and chopped up 1/2 red onion
- Chop the sweet potato into chunks and place in the microwave for a couple of minutes, to soften, this makes it quicker!
- once finished place the sweet potato in the saucepan to fry off with the onions
- After a couple of minutes put 2-3 tablespoons of the paste in the saucepan and stir, so that the onions and potato are marinated in the paste
- Add the can of tomatos and chickpeas with spinach
- leave to cook for 5-10 mixtutes, till you think it is ready.
serve with salad, rice or popadoms and enjoy!
lots of love
I feel like I haven’t posted in so long, but its only been a week! I am trying to post something every Thursday and potentially an extra one or two in the week, but I have a lot going on at the moment so my aim for now is one every Thursday.
So I Thought I would share some news that I am going to start officially selling my prints! I have started selling on a website called BigCartel and will hopefully start selling on Etsy, I will let you know when they come out. I’ve always been passionate about selling my own designs under my name so I thought I might as well try now! Continue reading “My Prints”