A dark lip is an essential for Autumn! for this look, I had decided to go for a more smokey deeper style and I think it’s really mysteriously sexy.
I got this beautiful lip look with my monthly favourites,
which is the new Topshop, lip bullet – get me bodied
and the Rimmel lip liner – under my spell
this combination is really bold, mixing the tones of smokey red and plumb purple gives such an exaggeration on the autumn style and works really well. Too keep away from going down the gothic look, I decided to style it with a warm brown tone smokey look. I am using my Urban Decay Naked Palette 2, you don’t have to go out and buy this high brand product a lot of drugstore brands have got replicas for more than less than half of the price haha… but I am going to make use out of mine as well as I love the quality of this product and the application.
1. using a fluffy brush apply a contour shade I used the shade Tease (middle shade), with in the crease.
2. Next dab a light colour from the middle of your eye lid to the inner corner of your eye, this gives an effect of your eyes looking bigger and brighter as well as supporting the dark smokey look on your outer corner of your eye. I used the shade Booty call (left shade).
3. Using the shade Snake bite (right shade) a darker shade, go over the darker colour to enhance the depth of the smokey look and focus on the inner corner.
4. After just touch the light colour up, even using the same colour or a lighter high lighter in the inner corner, to make your eyes pop!
5. finally, apply a cat wing with eye liner, this is optional, but personally it brings the look together and makes the smokey eye look clean and not like someone has punch you in the eye! haha
6. add some mascara with some fake eyelashes and you’re gonna look fabulous!
Photographed by Harriet Hern @_hhphotos
Modelled by Hollidae Joy Partridge @hollijoy96