Its beginning to look a lot li….nope! not just yet! However the weather is definitely saying something different! It’s getting cold outside and ready for the winter pieces to come out. Here are 5 items I think are needed in our 2017 winter wardrobe,
- Faux Fur, This is a statement piece to invest into which can be continuously worn through out winter. It’s a piece which is so comfy, warm and I do find my self so so cosy I could end up falling asleep in it, how ever! it is a piece which is very statement and fur coats give that ‘extra’ look to an outfit!Red faux fur coat is from Jakke, who which have an unbelievable selection of statement faux furs!
Pink faux fur is from Zara (of course)
2. Leather Trousers, if you follow me on instagram (@ameliagtaylor), you would of seen a caption that I am not a massive fan of jeans. By saying this I don’t mean I dislike the look of them or how they look on people! oh no no no, for all the better to see those peachy asses, in fact I love how they look and wish they could look that good on me. But I suffer so much with my belly, and jeans are not the best choice, how ever, I have found these leather look styled trousers which are fitted like jeans but a lot more comfortable, defiantly a key piece.
Leather Trousers – Zara
3. Knee High Boots, it is also that time of year to put those bare legs away! With this trend, at first I felt there was no point of me even trying knee high boots, as I am so small! I kept putting the boots against my legs and they went up to my hips! but my eyes lied! Here I have paired them with a massive knit jumper and a patent skirt, so these boots are perfect for those sunny wintery days and the transitional weather.
4. Jumpers, Something I have gone a bit crazy with buying. Obviously perfect for the cold but I’ve been pairing them with autumnal outfits such as midi skirts and dresses, just so I am not always looking like a full body of layers. This style is perfect for dinner dates and drinks with friends.
- Turtle Neck, I have added this in, as it has been my everyday go to! I find my self going into university or shopping in massive layers and I don’t want to take them off, as I get ridiculously cold, and its not ideal. So recently I have been putting turtle necks under my jumpers, dresses and tops to keep extra warm and able to take my coat off.
Hope this short but sweet little tips for your wardrobe was helpful,
Hope you have a lovely day